Just Arrived thanks to VEZ

This is a discussion on Just Arrived thanks to VEZ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys whats up. New to the site...im not sure if any of you know Vez but he told me ...

Just Arrived thanks to VEZ

Hey guys whats up. New to the site...im not sure if any of you know Vez but he told me about this. Im excited to be here. Where can i find information about local meets and stuff. I am in Philadelphia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.

Most local meets will either take place in the Tri-State forum of the Mid-A forum.

In all honestly we have few meets in the Mid-A forum on this site while Nasioc has several.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Welcome! Vez is a good guy...met him numerous times. Where you located?

Our common ground used to be the STI Limited...which I had to trade in for financial reasons

but yes, this is a great place to learn and meet some good people in the community!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

You are cordially invited: Victory Meet is on for July 18 2009!

Vez can tell you all about it. He has signed up to attend this one and been to other meets in the past.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Welcome! Vez is a good guy...met him numerous times. Where you located?

Our common ground used to be the STI Limited...which I had to trade in for financial reasons

but yes, this is a great place to learn and meet some good people in the community!
    I am in Philadelphia...i havent met Vez yet...trying to get out to a meet with him soon