Sti from perth - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sti from perth within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by waxdass its a S203 carbon spoiler That's awesome. I wish I would've heard about this car BEFORE ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by waxdass View Post
    its a S203 carbon spoiler
    That's awesome. I wish I would've heard about this car BEFORE I went to WA instead of after! May I ask where you got the s203 spoiler? I would pay a decent penny for an s204 spoiler on my WRX.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think i just drooled a bit
    05 WRX STi PSM

lookin good
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #625!!!

Looking good

Beautiful ride man

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    That's awesome. I wish I would've heard about this car BEFORE I went to WA instead of after! May I ask where you got the s203 spoiler? I would pay a decent penny for an s204 spoiler on my WRX.
    I got it from Ravspec from the US. It is actually a carbon fibre replica.
    The genuine S203 spoilers are hard plastic and are painted the same colour as the car.

Mine is just carbon with clear coat.
    Last edited by waxdass; 07-09-2009 at 04:21 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Your scooby is quite beautiful!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by Reverand Hustle View Post
    The rims on that are sick. I'm definitely trying to get some ground effects for this 08 i just got a month ago. Nice stuff from the dealership, like short shift and the nice front grill. Blacked windows and rear tail lights. Michelins, 45's instead of 40s. they rub a bit. But everthing else stock.

So what should the next upgrade be?? What are the most recommended for HP, performance, looks.

I'm guessing an exhuast is a must have; make that box engine sing. But what type of exhaust. oh, I am so confused.
    Do you usually post useless crap and hijack threads?

I Support ClubWRX
    Rev Hustle:

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ
    If you feel you must post something, and don't want to start a thread, we have a Hijack thread just for that purpose. Any posts that hijack the topic of an existing thread will be split or deleted depending on the merit of the new topic. Again, there will be no warning.

But back on topic... I can't decide if I like the 203 or the 204 spoiler better. It looks like the only difference is between the pillar, but I've never seen either in person.

The s204's looks more stockish, but the S203's look more Racey, and not Ricey at all.

The 203's spoiler really looks great with your car though man.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Registered User AllShallPerishJ's Avatar
    Clean looking ride man. I wish they only offered more options here in the US. I concur with Sinister, it would be great knowing a place that offered the s203-s204 rear wing here in the states, not a replica. That thing must be quick...
    Live.Free.Or.Die
    Blobeye Syndicate #55

Rev Hustle:

But back on topic... I can't decide if I like the 203 or the 204 spoiler better. It looks like the only difference is between the pillar, but I've never seen either in person.

The s204's looks more stockish, but the S203's look more Racey, and not Ricey at all.

The 203's spoiler really looks great with your car though man.
    The S203 wing does not match up to the existing holes on the wrx/sti boot.

You have to drill new holes (4). The S204 spoiler bolts directly to the 4 existing wrx boot holes (not STi).

Last edited by waxdass; 07-11-2009 at 08:30 PM.

First off...love the vehicle. Appreciate the posting of more picks.

But concerning waxdass...

"useless crap"?? That's why it's a newbie forum. Take out your sexual frustration on your high school girlfriend, not me.

"hijacking threads"??? It may have made more sense for you to point out forum etiquette (i.e. the customary code of polite behavior in society or among member of a particular profession or group) than to post more "useless crap".

Thank you for your time waxdass

LOLLL ok champ...

I Support ClubWRX
    "useless crap"?? That's why it's a newbie forum. Take out your sexual frustration on your high school girlfriend, not me.

"hijacking threads"??? It may have made more sense for you to point out forum etiquette (i.e. the customary code of polite behavior in society or among member of a particular profession or group) than to post more "useless crap".

Thank you for your time waxdass

Reverand Hustle.

If you wanted to post about you own personal experiences and goals then post your own thread, or post in the "Goals" thread.

There is no reason for you to get hostile, comment on someone's sexuality, and impose on someone else's thread.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

XTC
    That is a clean ass car man, what rims are those?

Quote Originally Posted by XTC View Post
    That is a clean ass car man, what rims are those?

hi, they are Work XT-7

Registered User Reverand Hustle's Avatar
    Noted. My bad ya'll.

If you wanted to post about you own personal experiences and goals then post your own thread, or post in the "Goals" thread.

There is no reason for you to get hostile, comment on someone's sexuality, and impose on someone else's thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.