Noob

This is a discussion on Noob within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi All, Im a new member to the forum. Im the original proud owner of an '04 WRX and have ...

Noob

Hi All,

Im a new member to the forum. Im the original proud owner of an '04 WRX and have been reading up on and wanting to do some basic mods to increase power but have been limited financially (and knowledge-wise). I look forward to learning from the gurus on the board and apologize in advance for any lame questions I may ask

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! There are no stupid questions.....I ask them all the time.
    Grant | Stink Eye-Mob #133 | '09 WRX Premium
    STI Short Shifter, 25mm Front Sway Bar, 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Endlinks, Perrin Stealth (Black) Turbo back exhaust
    Pictures of My WRX http://www.flickr.com/photos/37962357@N02/

Welcome, there's lots to learn and lots of mods you can do... unfortunately all performance (safe) mods are expensive!

Start by posting a pic on here of your car, most 2nd hand suby's have some or other mod done to it already and without you knowing would not be safe.

**__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

if u looking for good safe power look into cobb stage 2. + up pipe
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps