just got my first subie. 03'

This is a discussion on just got my first subie. 03' within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, finally manage to get the cash together to pick up a wrx. after so long waiting for one. ...

just got my first subie. 03'

hey guys,

finally manage to get the cash together to pick up a wrx. after so long waiting for one. I am so pumped

picked up a 03' bugeye with 65k that is super super clean.

I am not one to want to push my hp to extreme limits and what not, more on the lines of a few hp mods and a few exterior stuff.

I really wanted to upgrade my exhaust and get cat back for the time being before going turbo back when i have the money.

just wondering if you guys could give me what you guys suggest for the parts i want to upgrade.

cat back- (just want that boxer rumble)
    lowering springs-
    headlights-
    taillights-

thanks so much guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello, welcome!

We were just talking about that actually:
    New to my Bugeye...

Also, there are sticky threads and mod path threads to have a look at. It's a very rich marketplace with lots of options so take your time before deciding.

Did the car get its 60K scheduled maintenance? If not, start there.

Enjoy.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

it did actually just get ist 60k tune up.

it was at a dealer so they threw brand new goodyears on it as well.

I Support ClubWRX
    Great, then you're set. Have a look at the other threads but if it were me, I'd just enjoy and get to know it a while first.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Welcome to the club!

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Welcome.

You got a wagon or ..? Pics?
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club