SoCal repair shops...?

This is a discussion on SoCal repair shops...? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what's going on everyone..? anyone know of any trustworthy shops in the SoCal area? i just purchased an 02 wrx ...

SoCal repair shops...?

what's going on everyone..?

anyone know of any trustworthy shops in the SoCal area? i just purchased an 02 wrx that is in need of tlc...

any point in the right direction would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

depends on what you need done to it, if its easy stuff i would suggest doing it your self and learn the car inside and out. there are other subie owners who will be down to help i live in socal and can help you out all that i can.

if its major stuff take it to a shop like yimi sport, HB speed, edo, etc...

pm me where in socal your at

somewhere in the nowhere of somethings mind eye of a nothing
    hit me up if its a major problem on aim i kno a few good shops out by way of where i live

I Support ClubWRX
    don't go to millenium. The guy was a joke, the shop was a joke... there were parts just laying everywhere. Fortunately my clutch install went fine, but I was scared to death.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

i can handle the majority of the work in my garage, but there are diagnostic tools i kno im going to need that i dont have.

an actual subi shop would be a pref place, esp one that takes pride in their work. im sure i speak for everyone by stating..i have no need for half a$$ed work!

im currently by irvine and regularly go as far as hemet/phelan and even valencia. so driving to a quality shop isnt a problem for me.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xSWAYLAx View Post
    i can handle the majority of the work in my garage, but there are diagnostic tools i kno im going to need that i dont have.

an actual subi shop would be a pref place, esp one that takes pride in their work. im sure i speak for everyone by stating..i have no need for half a$$ed work!

im currently by irvine and regularly go as far as hemet/phelan and even valencia. so driving to a quality shop isnt a problem for me.
    I would suggest Harman Motive, but I'm not sure if they do in house work anymore or not. I'd contact them. They were known as the best in the business at one time.

Stay away from i-speed though. I don't hear much good stuff out of there.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!