New Hangout!! New question

This is a discussion on New Hangout!! New question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, I spent most of today searching. I am a new guy with a brand new WRX 09 5 door. ...

New Hangout!! New question

Ok, I spent most of today searching. I am a new guy with a brand new WRX 09 5 door. With my researching on this website, I look at my driver side door jam, and sure enough, 09/08, production date!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok? I am not scared..........or am I? I just bought it 06/09, almost a year after production.

What should I worry about? I have seen the youtube videos. OMG. I am so new to the Subaru world. I am a subie virgin
    Last edited by schleygo; 06-28-2009 at 09:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Oh yea

here she is with 327 miles on her.

teenager = personaly overload of OMG and like......for me......but mad welcome to the forum that is one good looking ride - and as for old problems you should be fine - look out for the new ones ;P

I already posted these a few posts ago, but I am so new. New questions. I really, and I really mean I am learning this car from the ground up!! I will have so many "repeated" questions, and I want to apologize in advance. But that is how I learn, by trial and error. So gals and guys, thanks for the welcome.

Also help me with my 09/08 production question below. Worried

Last edited by schleygo; 06-28-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schleygo View Post
    I am a new guy with a brand new WRX 09 5 door. With my researching on this website, I look at my driver side door jam, and sure enough, 09/08, production date!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok? I am not scared..........or am I?
    What should I worry about? I have seen the youtube videos. OMG. I am so new to the Subaru world. I am a subie virgin
    F u take my opinion! you shoudnt be worried at all, F 8 happens then it happens.I knw, a lot of wrx H/B w/ abuild date frm 07/08 - 09/08 had engine problem,bare in mind u get atleast 36000 miles or 3 years warranty if im not mistaken.
    F ever ur doing some engine mod? skip it for now wait tilll u hit 12000 miles or atleast 2 yrs. just to be in d safe side.
    Just enjoy ur new car, 265 hp in ur wrx is not bad enough its a blast.

Proper.Break-in.
    06 WRX TR CGM {stock} Hawke-Eye #28
    Raysfield- "We don't get much snow, and I don't drive aggressively in the rain, so kind of irrelevant."
    .:Truth:.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ergabe View Post
    F u take my opinion! you shoudnt be worried at all, F 8 happens then it happens.I knw, a lot of wrx H/B w/ abuild date frm 07/08 - 09/08 had engine problem,bare in mind u get atleast 36000 miles or 3 years warranty if im not mistaken.
    F ever ur doing some engine mod? skip it for now wait tilll u hit 12000 miles or atleast 2 yrs. just to be in d safe side.
    Just enjoy ur new car, 265 hp in ur wrx is not bad enough its a blast.

Hi... My name is Grammar.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post

Hi... My name is Grammar.
    hahaha i tried reading that out loud..try using microsoft word before you type here and then just copy and paste

Everyone has a few drinks now and then.

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

I was gonna say, ether a lot of the 09's in blue come with pinstripes or I've seen this car before, ...

and then I scrolled down.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club