08 STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08 STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've been a member for about a year now, and finally decided to post... just bought a black 08 STi, ...

08 STi

I've been a member for about a year now, and finally decided to post... just bought a black 08 STi, and upgrade from my 04 WRX. Not sure what I'll do to the STi yet, but I did a few moderate mods to my 04, so I plan on doing something...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails both.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice STI. How do you like it? I owned an '02 WRX for a couple years and have been thinking about going back to Subaru and getting an STI. Out of all the cars that I've owned, the Subaru has definitely been the most fun to drive.
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

Thanks, I love it. I didn't think I would like the new body style until I saw one up close and then drove it. After that game over.
    2008 OBP STi
    traded in: 2004 PSM WRX
    Stink Eye Mob #25
    08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery...

yeah 09 sti here and gotta say...........LOVE it - even with having to take it back to the dealership 3 times (minor crap). Maybe "older people" don't like the hatch style, but @ 29 - I love it. Great buy man!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.