Hello from So Cali
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello from So Cali within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Recently got into an big accident with my BMW. Thing was a tank and everyone's ok. But now its been ...

Hello from So Cali

Recently got into an big accident with my BMW. Thing was a tank and everyone's ok. But now its been totaled by the insurance and I'm in the market for a new car.

My friend suggested I start here so here I am. I am in the market for an 09 wrx sti. If anyone here has recently purchased one or know of a good dealership around the Los Angeles area, I'd much appreciate any info you could provide. I am looking for out the door pricing that you have been getting recently. I'd rather deal with a dealer over email and phone instead of spending 4-5 hours haggling there.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    ZOMG111

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello from Norcal!

Good to hear everyone was ok. Thought this may be of some help to you... http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tutori...sing-tips.html

Good Luck and welcome!
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

OC area - 09 sti w/ Pioneer Navi and short throw for just under 38K OTD....I would recommend getting the Navi yourself as it will shave a good grand off that price. I don't know if that is a particularly good deal (33,168 without navi before tax/licence and they had to ship it), but I felt they worked very well with my requirements and met everything I needed. I was able to work it out where the car will be paid off by the end of the year - so I'm pretty stoked. I can definetly say, if you know what you want, they will make it work (within reason). Oh and it took like an hour and a half to test drive, do the "back and forth" negotiations, and go home happy.

Irvine Subaru - salesmans' name was Dustin, real cool guy.

Hey thanks for the info!

This is definitely not the first car I've purchased. And as such, have been through the whole "dealership" BS too many times. The only car I didn't really haggle for was for a brand new 2003 E39 M5. I walked on the lot and just ate the 7 grand mark up (but even then it still took 2 hours). I'm usually on the Mfest Forums under the same SN btw.

This time around however, I would really rather not waste my time-- especially for the "fun little car" purchase. I'm hoping the car dealers are desperate enough in these hard times that I could send a list of what I want, with an out the door price, and see if I get any replies. Your feedback will help lots.
    ZOMG111

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.