Fng

This is a discussion on Fng within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i'm a new Subaru owner, I just stepped out of my Nissan bubble. i'd been a loyal Nissan driver for ...

Thumbs up Fng

i'm a new Subaru owner, I just stepped out of my Nissan bubble. i'd been a loyal Nissan driver for 2 years and 4 cars. I am discovering the amazing capabilities of the WRX. i'll be posting some pictures later on. Advice is always welcome when it comes to tunning, so don't be shy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I Support ClubWRX
    Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

/\ That is basically a FAQ's for almost every modification you can do to a turbocharged WRX/STI/LGT.It's a healthy read but I suggest reading though it first and then asking questions about what you don't understand from it.The intake one is pretty important as an improperly designed intake can cause problems with openloop fueling.Most improper ones cause the car to run lean in openloop causing possible knock/detonation in the motor.An intake seems to be the first mod everybody wants to do to thier turbocharged Subaru but its really generally not a good one.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S