converting to the dark side...... some questions please help

This is a discussion on converting to the dark side...... some questions please help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up!! names Jenn.... im hoping to be a future owner of and 09wrx premium pkg 4dr or possibly get ...

converting to the dark side...... some questions please help

whats up!! names Jenn.... im hoping to be a future owner of and 09wrx premium pkg 4dr or possibly get my hands on an o6 sti.. at some point this year more so late summer. currently me n the hubby are owners of an 05 evo VIII and me working for scion a 06 tC. been i die hard mitsubishi evo girl since before they came into the country but seeing as how the new evo 10's are garbage and only drive a foregin car sooo i was just about sold at the auto show .... its got more space that i can dream of that white is sexy as hell all i need to do is drive it and see what people are paying for it sooo

what did you pay before taxes n finance.

comments on the new 09wrx. and experiences of the 06sti

and any other info you can give
    thank.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got a 07 sti and think its amazing compaired to the 06. But the 09 wrx you talking bout the wagon version? cause the sedan seems to be better at less if its the spt version. I've driven both and the new sti and I like the older ones more but thats just me.... Yea come to the darkside..... its better over here.

Had my 09 HB since Feb. Its a good car, and am happy with it. Its nothing uber fantastic or exclusive but the dollar to performance value is great. If you can get a STS from the dealer, do it. The standard shifter is a rubbery huge intrusive POS.

Sticker was 29,9xx got them down to 25,2xx before TTL.
    City mileage is around 18, HWY is around 23.
    The only mod I have done is a muffler delete pipe.
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    Milano Red / Navigation / 6MT

2009 WRX hatch premium SEM #52 Traded 7/28/11
    Kartboy STS & bushings // RedlineGoods Shifter & E-brake boots // Muffler delete pipe // Window tint //

either way i go itll be the sedan wagons arent for me.
    thanks for the info... if anyone else has any info that can help
    and the darkside is looking good i have started looking at new rims