deal on an 09?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on deal on an 09? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone- I have my eyes on an 09 Satin white hatch with the following options: mirror/Homelink, security, armrest, bumper ...

deal on an 09?

Hey everyone-

I have my eyes on an 09 Satin white hatch with the following options: mirror/Homelink, security, armrest, bumper cover & mats.

The sticker is $26,879. I have gotten the dealer down to a before tax price of $23,999. Seems good to me, but I am still working on the deal, trying to get them to throw in an SPT exhaust, Clearbra install or all seasons for the winter months.

What do you all think of this price?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think its a good price, i dont know how they are in your area, but where im from their pretty hard to find, and you couldnt get it that cheap

My premium was 24,200 with everything, taxes, handling, clear bra and an extended warranty(only cause it was built during engine failure mfg. dates). Wish i would have worked a deal for the spt exhaust and a short throw.
    What dealership are you workin thru?
    Who wants to have some FUN!
    ---Stink-Eye Mob #26---

Cool, thanks. Wow, you got a great deal. I am working it with Heuberger now. At first the salesperson said, 'oh no, we cant add anything else, thats separate stuff, now way'. I said, 'you can make it happen, let me know'. So we'll see. The $23999 is the lowest price I have found, out of markets in Denver, Ft Collins, Albuquerque and Phoenix. I believe it is about $1200 under invoice. I know that hatch adds about $500. Where did you get yours?

Subaru of Loveland. Pretty good to work with. Think they really needed to sell a car or something. 23,999 is a good deal for a hatch. Get it... you'll love it
    Last edited by gunnywrx; 05-21-2009 at 10:35 PM.
    Who wants to have some FUN!
    ---Stink-Eye Mob #26---

That is a hell of a deal. Sticker on mine was about $27,500 and I got it for $25,800.
    2009 DGM WRX 5-door w/ STI short shifter. Stock...for now.

Yeah, trying to close the deal today so I can pick it up tomorrow, but the salesperson has yet to call me back, even after a recent email. I wonder if he isn't waiting me out? Expecting me to take it without any extras??? Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by CO_Turbo View Post
    The $23999 is the lowest price I have found, out of markets in Denver, Ft Collins, Albuquerque and Phoenix. I believe it is about $1200 under invoice. I know that hatch adds about $500.
    You also have to consider all the options included which drive up the sticker. Mine has those options too, along with the short shifter, which made the sticker so high. So, naturally, invoice will be higher.

Pics...
    mmm...

Photo Gallery

Pics...
    mmm...

Photo Gallery
    Hot. Now stop f'in around here and go pick it up.

Pullling the trigger

Picking up a 5 door DGM today
    $23999 otd with a rear bumper cover thrown in.
    Pics soon.

Hey everyone-

I have my eyes on an 09 Satin white hatch with the following options: mirror/Homelink, security, armrest, bumper cover & mats.

The sticker is $26,879. I have gotten the dealer down to a before tax price of $23,999. Seems good to me, but I am still working on the deal, trying to get them to throw in an SPT exhaust, Clearbra install or all seasons for the winter months.

What do you all think of this price?
    They have stopped manufactoring the 2009, to let the market catch up for when the 2010 comes out. With that said you can't custom order a 2009 WRX to your liking perfectly. Everything is dealer traded now, so installing accessories for you is not going to happen very easily. I just bought my 2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Premiem Model with the Ipod Adapter, Dimming Rear View Mirror and with the MoMo Shift Knob, with Tax and Tags and out the door for 28768. Your getting a good deal, don't be greedy.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice!

I'm pretty stoked that slowly but surely Colorado Members are trickling back to this forum!

After the weather gets good, I think I might have to arrange a Subaru BBQ.

So hurry up and buy that thing so you can drop by!!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Haha! This car is so sweet! I can't wait to break 1,000 miles. Big thanks to everyone at Flatirons in Boulder; I was in and out in about 45 minutes. They installed a clear bra prior to my pick up too. Hope to have pics soon, after this weather clears.

Funny thing is the dealer in the Springs came back and offered to throw in the clear bra, after I mad made the deal with Flatirons. I guess she hadn't taken me seriously to begin with?

Although that would have been a better deal, I have to say my experience was far less abrasive and laid back in Boulder.

Time to mod

I Support ClubWRX
    Flatirons and Mike Shaw both have given me good service.

Congrats!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast