New owner of STI need helps with p/n and more
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New owner of STI need helps with p/n and more within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Finally, I got my self a MY03 STI ProDrive (2L as I'm from Europe). The car is almost STD, besides ...

New owner of STI need helps with p/n and more

Finally, I got my self a MY03 STI ProDrive (2L as I'm from Europe).
    The car is almost STD, besides a TEIN BASIC dampers, PRODRIVE Kit and stronger shifter bushings.
    I have 2 questions:
    1. my front right mud guard (fender liner) is a bit torn. I've looking in several online catalogs for this p/n and have found several numbers which looks the same:
    59110-FE060, 59110-FE062, 59110-FE022
    Do you have any idea which one do I need?

2. I have the original STI floor mats (the blue one). They are a bit dirty and I was thinking washing them in a wash machine and than drying on the sun. Will it ruin them?

Thanks allot!
    Thanks,
    Evgeny

Subaru Impreza WRX STi ProDrive 2.0 MT6 2003
    Mazda 6 2.0 AT 2008

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by knfevg View Post
    Finally, I got my self a MY03 STI ProDrive (2L as I'm from Europe).
    The car is almost STD, besides a TEIN BASIC dampers, PRODRIVE Kit and stronger shifter bushings.
    I have 2 questions:
    1. my front right mud guard (fender liner) is a bit torn. I've looking in several online catalogs for this p/n and have found several numbers which looks the same:
    59110-FE060, 59110-FE062, 59110-FE022
    Do you have any idea which one do I need?

2. I have the original STI floor mats (the blue one). They are a bit dirty and I was thinking washing them in a wash machine and than drying on the sun. Will it ruin them?

Thanks allot!
    dunno about the PN. IIRC, the PN should be molded in the one that's on the car now, somewhere.

As for the floor mats, I'd not wash them in a machine. Use a good carpet cleaner and vacuum the heck out of them. My gray ones were funked, and they came out close to new-looking, by spray-on carpet shampoo, a brush, a towel, and shop-vac.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Busted subaru fender lining... What a surprise

I swear I should ask for 10 packs of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 805 STi View Post
    Busted subaru fender lining... What a surprise

I swear I should ask for 10 packs of them.
    Why does it happen often?
    Thanks,
    Evgeny

Subaru Impreza WRX STi ProDrive 2.0 MT6 2003
    Mazda 6 2.0 AT 2008

Because I drive bats*%t insane off roading. When I bottom out on my front end, the rally armor on the bottom is connected to the fender liners and usually gets smashed along with the wheel smashing into the wheel well. Not something I am happy or proud of, but when you are hauling ass +60 Mph on some windy dirt road with an STI, you don't care that it costs near $80 to replace both fender liners. Could also be the Azenis that I have on ( slightly too big ). I'm hoping to see less of the problem when I jump back to Dunlops.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.