need repair manual
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on need repair manual within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; can someone tell me where to find the repair manual for an 03 wrx wagon (the actual book, not the ...

need repair manual

can someone tell me where to find the repair manual for an 03 wrx wagon (the actual book, not the online version). Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the dealership would or should sell u one. (i would think)

i have mine on my laptop so i can take it where ever i go.

thanks. where did you get yours? how detailed is it?

i found mine as a torrent file and downloaded it through utorrent and its as good if not better than any chilton or haynes manual ive seen.

Quote Originally Posted by subcon View Post
    can someone tell me where to find the repair manual for an 03 wrx wagon (the actual book, not the online version). Thanks.
    what you can do is get the download repair manual and then print it off. then you could say that you have the actual one. that would be your best bet.

thats what i did. and now if i need any info on a part. i just open the manual and search.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusino View Post
    what you can do is get the download repair manual and then print it off. then you could say that you have the actual one. that would be your best bet.

thats what i did. and now if i need any info on a part. i just open the manual and search.
    you do understand that will probly be an entire ream of papper.
    even if you print on both sides (i wouldn't recomend) it would be close to a whole ream.
    Last edited by vttk_mig69; 05-23-2009 at 06:57 PM.

DUB

So just print the procedures you need...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by vttk_mig69 View Post
    you do understand that will probly be an entire ream of papper.
    even if you print on both sides (i wouldn't recomend) it would be close to a whole ream.
    Well, I know I paid over $100 for the FSM for the integra that I used to have. Even if you use 2 reams of paper and an entire black ink cartridge that's still less than $60 to print it. Oh and maybe $10 for a nice binder to put it in.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.