how many miles is to much - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on how many miles is to much within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; for insurance i had a drinking and driving aka absolute sobriety 2speeding tickets and its been like 2 years now ...

Registered User StiMetalhead666's Avatar
    for insurance i had a drinking and driving aka absolute sobriety 2speeding tickets and its been like 2 years now and i am 22 and this happened between 16 and 18 i am now paying 600 for every six months so i dont think ull be paying 200 cuz i was 250 with all those records and full coverage, but helps when ur moms a car insurance seller but it depends who u go through with also

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

must be nice that you could mess up and still get pretty cheap insurance. but im sure mine will be higher because i live out in california.

also how reliable are they?

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy90 View Post
    so your just under there car insurance or what because i am under there car insurance and my insurance is still 120 for a 94 mazda protege and thats not even full coverage.
    Its quoted as i am the primary driver. the insurance company is wawanesa. With state farm it was like 150ish a month.

Registered User StiMetalhead666's Avatar
    what i am saying is if u have a clean record and ur buying an older year vehicle chances are that ull be below 200 even if u do live in cali it still shouldnt be that much is that ur only problem buying the wrx then?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12