Pulled the trigger

This is a discussion on Pulled the trigger within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, not new to the site been looking up info for while but now have now finally purchased a 09 ...

Pulled the trigger

Hello, not new to the site been looking up info for while but now have now finally purchased a 09 WRX 265 (Canuck version). I am coming from an 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 and can't believe how much nicer the ride is compare to the MS3. I think Subaru hit the ride handling trade off almost perfect. The only real complaint I have is that the exhaust is very quite. I don't really want a loud exhaust just more of a boxer rumble.
    Well I am glad to be part of the Subaru community and look forward to some great information on this site.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the world of the 09's. My previous car was a 2000 ZX3 focus. Just imagine the world of difference compared to your ms3.

09 wrx

Did you get the 5 door HB? If you did you may want to check out the Perrin Stealth CBE. Perrin Performance - Welcome

The SPT CBE is a litle too loud, unless you like sounding like a race car all the time.

--------------------
    09 WRX Prem w/ CBE & STS

Yeah I got the 5dr in WRB. I will have to look into that exhaust thanks. Basically I would just like a low rumble thats not too loud.
    [QUOTE]Welcome to the world of the 09's. My previous car was a 2000 ZX3 focus. Just imagine the world of difference compared to your ms3./QUOTE]

Wow I really couldn't image how different that would feel. I kinda worked my way up in performance. Started with a Sunfire, Mazda Mx-6, Integra GSR, and the MS3. Really the WRX feels very similar but just a lot smoother.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by thestig2284 View Post
    Really the WRX feels very similar but just a lot smoother.
    That's what you say until you're in bad weather, or on a track.

Then you'll realize what an understatement you just made!!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

That's what you say until you're in bad weather, or on a track.

Then you'll realize what an understatement you just made!!
    I know I think I am the only person in Saskatchewan Canada who can't wait for winter.