DorkiDori is now a paid vendor...

This is a discussion on DorkiDori is now a paid vendor... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi guys...guess i have to make a few posts before i can post images or links in my for sale ...

DorkiDori is now a paid vendor...

hi guys...guess i have to make a few posts before i can post images or links in my for sale thread (even though im a paid vendor...go fig right?)

anywho...some of you know me...some of you dont...my name is Lenn and i run DorkiDori Clothing...i make shirts and random other stuff that specifically caters to the import crowd...i started my company back in nov of 2007 with the idea of "fun clothing for a fun sport"...initially i marketed all of my shirts for the drifting scene...but since then it has grown into something huge

since my first shirt was produced, ive now begun to venture into other car markets outside of drifting...as of this year, ive produced my most diversified catalogue yet...this season was the big kicker and im very excited to offer you guys the new GD series shirts

if you guys have any questions at all, please feel free to ask...i will be posting the vendor buy for the GD shirts in the exterior vendor section (since a shirt is an "exterior product of sorts" hehhe)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

also before i forget (cause i know it will come up)...i will be producing a GC shirt as well for late summer...it will however be in my newer style of design (the spring shirts were all done over the course of a month as i was a little rushed in updating my catalogue for spring/early summer)