Any Other Girls on Here? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 118

This is a discussion on Any Other Girls on Here? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Sinister I had a buddy just get back.. he said the cities are full of culture, and ...

  1. #61

    Registered User

    VietGuhTrippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I had a buddy just get back.. he said the cities are full of culture, and the jungles are gorgeous.
    Yeah, they are, I went 10 years ago... it's about time again. lol

    I'm afraid to take my dslr due to the fact that I heard my mom tell me stories of tourists being jacked in broad daylight.

    My mom took a couple pictures when she went back 3 months ago. Makes me want to go even more. There's a place she went to, I don't know what's it's called but the entire place is made out of ice. It is a life sized replica of famous places in the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    my ex was vietnamese. one of his reasons for breaking up with me was the fact that hes going back to vietnam at least 2 more times in his life- and i wouldnt be able to survive there.

    Wow, the worse excuse ever. He probably wanted to find a fobby vietnamese girl to marry and take advantage of. Most older/younger men go to VN for that. For example, my best friend's father went back and married a 22 year old girl. He's only 51...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #0136
    OBP '07 WRX TR tuned by Racing Trenz
    239whp 330.7wtq Corn fed

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,951
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by VietGuhTrippie View Post
    For example, my best friend's father went back and married a 22 year old girl. He's only 51...
    And that's bad because....?





    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  4. #63
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,628
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by VietGuhTrippie View Post
    ...fobby vietnamese girl...
    No one else noticed the "almost racial slur", but I did!!



    (for anyone that doesn't know what "FOB" means... it stands for "Fresh Off the Boat" )
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  5. #64

    Registered User

    VietGuhTrippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    And that's bad because....?





    Not bad for the guy that could just possibly be the same age as her father. He gets it young. Just the thought of it grosses me out. It'll look like a father/daughter relationship... lol

    Think of it this way, the father-in-law goes out to eat lunch with the son-in-law, yet they're the same age. People would mistakenly think they're just good old pals til the father-in-law introduces the son-in-law. Just awkward as hell.

    Maybe it's just me, I don't want a mother the same age as me. I don't want to call a girl that's younger than me, mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    No one else noticed the "almost racial slur", but I did!!



    (for anyone that doesn't know what "FOB" means... it stands for "Fresh Off the Boat" )
    Nowadays it's FOP... FRESH OFF THE PLANE!!!

    Trust me, I see too many of these girls get screwed over when they get or think they'll be coming to America. It's actually pretty sad. To those girls, they believe they will have a better, richer life outside of the country.

    When in turn, they either get legitimately married; secretly paying someone to bring them here to the US through a fake marriage; turned into a family sex slave (true story); or be the man's second wife.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #0136
    OBP '07 WRX TR tuned by Racing Trenz
    239whp 330.7wtq Corn fed

  6. #65
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,628
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by VietGuhTrippie View Post
    Not bad for the guy that could just possibly be the same age as her father. He gets it young. Just the thought of it grosses me out. It'll look like a father/daughter relationship... lol

    It's Ray... He's one hell of a Cretin


    When in turn, they either get legitimately married; secretly paying someone to bring them here to the US through a fake marriage

    I've seen this happen first hand, and I was offered by the local barber shop owner to get paid to bring a wife over, and never have to see her again after the paperwork was completed. Needless to say, That was one short relati... I mean ;-) jk. Seriously though, it was offered. And of course I rejected.
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  7. #66
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,951
    I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry to gross you out. I was kidding, but I do see this from a different perspective, seeing as how I am a member of the "over 40" club.

    Most middle-aged guys are still quite attracted to youngish women. It's just the way it is; the most natural thing in the world. I can't imagine marrying a chick that was 30 years my junior, though... we'd be at two very different places in life, and it seems like we'd have a hard time finding conversational common ground.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  8. #67

    Registered User

    VietGuhTrippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Sorry to gross you out. I was kidding, but I do see this from a different perspective, seeing as how I am a member of the "over 40" club.

    Most middle-aged guys are still quite attracted to youngish women. It's just the way it is; the most natural thing in the world. I can't imagine marrying a chick that was 30 years my junior, though... we'd be at two very different places in life, and it seems like we'd have a hard time finding conversational common ground.
    Lol, I wasn't grossed out because you said something,but gross at the thought of a young girl being with an older guy.

    I entirely understand what you're saying when they're in two different places in life. Honestly, she's probably just waiting for him to die asap so she could get his money.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #0136
    OBP '07 WRX TR tuned by Racing Trenz
    239whp 330.7wtq Corn fed

  9. #68
    Registered User JUSTINSNUTSWINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,923
    Quote Originally Posted by VietGuhTrippie View Post
    Lol, I wasn't grossed out because you said something,but gross at the thought of a young girl being with an older guy.

    I entirely understand what you're saying when they're in two different places in life. Honestly, she's probably just waiting for him to die asap so she could get his money.


    What does THAT mean.... most ppl I know are married and have about 10 years between them..... How old are you ? 20?
    N-swinger

    2000 Escort

    Maintenance schedule and poke in the eyes:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/genera...nce-guide.html

  10. #69
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,628
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
    What does THAT mean.... most ppl I know are married and have about 10 years between them..... How old are you ? 20?
    But you live in Texas!
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  11. #70

    Registered User

    VietGuhTrippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
    What does THAT mean.... most ppl I know are married and have about 10 years between them..... How old are you ? 20?
    If you read a few posts back, I was talking about young girls from foreign countries that use older men to take them to the united states or another country. They usually hate the guy they're married to and would rather be with a guy their age. Anyways, most of the time it's for the money. He's just with her for the sex.

    My age does not matter to you anyhow. It's my knowledge that matters. You can be 50 and act like a 15 year old, yet a 20 year old can be much more mature.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #0136
    OBP '07 WRX TR tuned by Racing Trenz
    239whp 330.7wtq Corn fed

  12. #71
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,628
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by VietGuhTrippie View Post
    My age does not matter to you anyhow. It's my knowledge that matters. You can be 50 and act like a 15 year old, yet a 20 year old can be much more mature.


    Damn. You'z gots told dawg.
    /Ghettoness

    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  13. #72
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,951
    I Support ClubWRX
    Edit. Meh.
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 05-26-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  14. #73
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,628
    I Support ClubWRX
    Book knowledge is nice and all... but there's no substitute for life experience.
    Don't you have to leave the old folks home to receive this life experience you speak of?
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 05-26-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  15. #74
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,951
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Don't you have to leave the old folks home to receive this life experience you speak of?
    Not all...I get it from the multiple 20-year-old girls that come to visit me on a daily basis..
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  16. #75
    Registered User wrx0131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Book knowledge is nice and all... but there's no substitute for life experience.
    Yup, very true.

    Quote Originally Posted by VietGuhTrippie View Post
    If you read a few posts back, I was talking about young girls from foreign countries that use older men to take them to the united states or another country. They usually hate the guy they're married to and would rather be with a guy their age. Anyways, most of the time it's for the money. He's just with her for the sex.

    My age does not matter to you anyhow. It's my knowledge that matters. You can be 50 and act like a 15 year old, yet a 20 year old can be much more mature.
    This is definitely very true. Many women that are young will go for older guys because they have the money. The guy is dumb enough to get with her because he just wants the sex. They get married and a few years later the girl leaves with everything the guy USED to own.

    Ok maybe not always the last part, but it does happen.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

    2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •