New to CLUBWRX (Tre)
Results 1 to 9 of 9

This is a discussion on New to CLUBWRX (Tre) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all I'm Tre just wanted to say hi, here is my car and its mods basically lol Engine Mods ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UsVersusThem/Fatlace
    Posts
    2

    New to CLUBWRX (Tre)

    Hey all I'm Tre just wanted to say hi, here is my car and its mods basically lol
    Engine Mods
    Cobb AP, FP Td05-18g turbo, Samco y-pipe kit, Perrin inlet hose, Samco intake hose, Ssac Tmic, Walbro 255 fuel pump, RC 750cc injectors, Gt spec 4-1 headers, Gt spec uppipe (modded for ewg) 38mm Tial external wastegate, Spt heat shield, Spt radatior shroud, Prodrive battery tie down, Prodrive oil cap, Ngk 1 step colder spark plugs, Hks fliter, Hks downpipe, Espelir JGT 500 exhaust.
    Handling Mods
    Tein Flex coilovers, Tein front pillow mounts, Cusco rear pillow mounts, Tein rear strut bar, EBC Red Stuff brake pads, EBC Slotted and Drill rotors.
    Style Mods
    Carbon fiber Grill and V-Limited replica front, Custom color Work Cr Kai 5x100 17x9 et 44(speical order from Work), Bridgestone Re070 tires 225-45-17.
    Audio Mods
    Pioneer Avh-P4000 indash
    Interior Mods
    Nrg 2.0 carbon quick release, Nrg slim hub, Ati triple gauge pod, Prosport boost guage, oil temp guage, fuel pressure gauge, Arm rest delete, HKB 350 steering wheel, Blitz horn






    Oh btw its a wagon

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    He simply abides. SD_GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    CA, US
    Posts
    22,333
    I Support ClubWRX
    Those are nice photos. I think you'll enjoy the site. Hi!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

  4. #3
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    17,806
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Those are nice photos. I think you'll enjoy the site.
    +1

    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  5. #4

    Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

    WRXie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,044
    Welcome! I like it. Very unique combination with the wheels.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze


    Bugeye Mafia #216

    High Mileage Club

  6. #5
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    Who tuned your car?
    What kind of power did you put down? You got some quality modifications there performance wise, I am eager to know.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

  7. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UsVersusThem/Fatlace
    Posts
    2
    I'm going to be going to Clark Turner at Goodspeed in az, the goal is 330hp/360tq

  8. #7
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Tredizzle View Post
    I'm going to be going to Clark Turner at Goodspeed in az, the goal is 330hp/360tq
    Well what tune are you running right now? You have all those modifications i am hoping you have something.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

  9. #8
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    I think you can hit your 330whp mark, all depends on how good the tuner is and how much boost your willing to push. I had a great tuner Cleo @ Precision Tuning tune my car with a Protune (Cobb Accessport) and I had a few less minor modifications then you and put out 311whp@290 Torque running 24 psi. Now I did blow my clutch on the last pull, and the tuner told me he could of gone further with the car before the clutch went. I never had it tuned after that yet here was my mod list at that time:

    Deadbolt Zilla 18G Turbo/Power Enterprise 650cc Injectors/Walbro 255 Fuel Pump/Greddy RS Recalculating Blow off Value/NGK Iridium Spark Plugs/SPT Short Ram Intake/Invidia Up-Pipe/Invidia Cat less Down-Pipe/Invidia G200 Exhaust/STI Top Mount Intercooler/Perrin Intercooler Hose Kit/Cobb Light Main Pulley/Turbo Smart Boost Tee Manual Boost Controller/Cobb Accessport V2.0 - With a Protune

    I have since sold the car and purchased a 2009 WRX Hatch
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

  10. #9
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    I think you can hit your 330whp mark, all depends on how good the tuner is and how much boost your willing to push. I had a great tuner Cleo @ Precision Tuning tune my car with a Protune (Cobb Accessport) and I had a few less minor modifications then you and put out 311whp@290 Torque running 24 psi. Now I did blow my clutch on the last pull, and the tuner told me he could of gone further with the car before the clutch went. I never had it tuned after that yet here was my mod list at that time:

    Deadbolt Zilla 18G Turbo/Power Enterprise 650cc Injectors/Walbro 255 Fuel Pump/Greddy RS Recalculating Blow off Value/NGK Iridium Spark Plugs/SPT Short Ram Intake/Invidia Up-Pipe/Invidia Cat less Down-Pipe/Invidia G200 Exhaust/STI Top Mount Intercooler/Perrin Intercooler Hose Kit/Cobb Light Main Pulley/Turbo Smart Boost Tee Manual Boost Controller/Cobb Accessport V2.0 - With a Protune

    I have since sold the car and purchased a 2009 WRX Hatch

    Video of Tune Patrick's 2004 WRX Dyno Pulls- Video
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •