Need some help near Virginia Beach!

This is a discussion on Need some help near Virginia Beach! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys- I found what appears to be a great deal on an unmodified '03 WRX in Newport News. The ...

Need some help near Virginia Beach!

Hi guys-
    I found what appears to be a great deal on an unmodified '03 WRX in Newport News. The car has only 23,00 miles on it.

Trouble is, I am in Colorado, some 1,700 miles away. I am thinking about flying out and picking this car up buy I need to do my homework on it first. The Carfax came out clean and the dealer sent me a bunch of big pics, but I would still like a firsthand look.

It would be awesome if someone can stop in and take a look at the vehicle for me. Check it over, make sure it is in good shape and that it drives well. It is currently sitting at a small dealership in NN. I will make it worth your while!

If you are in the area and would be able to help me out - please drop me a line.

ps- I already posted this in the Mid Atlantic regional section, but have not gotten a solid repsonse.
    Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What dealership in Newport News? I was stationed there for a good while, I could probably give you a heads up on the dealer's general reputation.

Thanks, it's this one,

Deer Park Auto Sales Specials