New Owner of an 02. Based in Cali

This is a discussion on New Owner of an 02. Based in Cali within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to throw out an introduction of myself. My name is Daniel and I'm a college student in California. ...

New Owner of an 02. Based in Cali

Just wanted to throw out an introduction of myself. My name is Daniel and I'm a college student in California. Just got an 02 WRX as an upgrade to my '93 Mitsubishi 3000GT. Mainly because of my lack of job, and lack of attention span, I won't be modding this one, but I will be hopping on for assistance and the such. But if i love the WRX (which i've heard I will) then my NEXT one will be modded out But that won't be for several years since A) im jobless, and B) these things last forever apparently :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congratulations!

Welcome and congrats on the bugeye. You're next one should be an STi and then go from there.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders. Welcome to the club.

thanks guys and yes, i agree with getting an STi before i start modding. but i also figure, get a little practice in on this one, lest i totally screw up an STi and damn myself forever

hey. i just bought an 02 world rally blue wrx yesterday. just thought i'd highjack your thread!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel View Post
    Does California have counties or areas with different tax zones like Florida and others?
    Yes, since legislation permits not only the state but at least two tiers of local government to add sales tax.

Sorry but we are just starting with this business thing and would really appreciate kind advice from all you pros/experience Oscommerce users out there.
    I'd urge you to seek out and join user fora for the specific e-commerce package you are using online. In addition, I'd urge you to attend meetings and strongly consider joining your local chamber of commerce. In addition, you will need a business attorney and an accountant; if these are combined into one and the same person or firm, it may simplify your life.

I've edited the links in your signature. ClubWRX welcomes vendors; however, to become a vendor and advertise here or link to businesses that do so here, please PM the site's administrator, BlazinWRX (Tim).

Thanks and welcome to ClubWRX!
    SD
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.