How much you think my insurance will be
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on How much you think my insurance will be within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; For a 09 WRX? I'm 21 years old been driving for 3 years with a mustang v6 . I never ...

How much you think my insurance will be

For a 09 WRX? I'm 21 years old been driving for 3 years with a mustang v6 . I never got into a crash or any tickets. So whats your rough estimates and what are you paying a month?

I'm worried that I won't be able to afford the insurance and the car payments. I only make $800- $900 a month right now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

in australia its costing mi $1240 a year thats full comp with rims and exhaust n im 24
    .:+WoNgStA+:. MY06 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by WoNgStA View Post
    in australia its costing mi $1240 a year thats full comp with rims and exhaust n im 24
    WOW thats only $903 USD. So that would be like $150 a month for 6 months. I doubt I can find a deal like that though did they consider the WRX a sports car?

im with RAC are they in the states??? yeh i told them to full comp it for the amount of 29k... and that ill be doing mods on it.. guess because its 4 door sedan..like with rims n stuff i only had to pay another 20 bux more.. i previously ownd a honda crx del sol lol that costed like 900 bux something already... just cus it was a coupe!
    .:+WoNgStA+:. MY06 WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by unabomber
    Car insurance is metered via the state, city, car year, car model, car trim level, car modifications, driving record, amount of drivers, drivers' age, drivers' marital status, car use, driving record of users, and about 99 other things. All of these components are crunched by the 10,000 different auto insurers to give you 10,000 different quotes. If you have a question, please contact your insurance company or seek quotes. My insurance rates have zero to do with what you will pay and wont be in the same neighborhood, ballpark, or galaxy as yours.

Want a quote that means a crap? Visit one of these online calculators:

GEICO | GEICO Car Insurance. Get an auto insurance quote and save today. Free online motorcycle quotes as well.
    Auto Insurance Quote: Car & Motorcycle Insurance - Progressive
    Allstate - Auto Insurance Quotes Online - Official Site for Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Financial Products & More
    State Farm Insurance - Auto, Life, Homeowners, & More
    redirection document
    Insurance from Liberty Mutual (mention key code SBUDR4 for Subaru only discount)
    www.usaa.com
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

i was going to use one of those calculators but they ask you for your address and I don't want them mailing me stuff or calling my house.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by way2slow View Post
    i was going to use one of those calculators but they ask you for your address and I don't want them mailing me stuff or calling my house.
    They ask for your address because where you live changes the quote. They'll probably mail you stuff, but if you don't want that, get on the phone and call for quotes, and specifically tell them if they send you anything in the mail, then you're going with another company.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.