08' question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08' question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I might get a 08' 5 door Subaru wrx and was wondering the years to look out for. i read ...

08' question

I might get a 08' 5 door Subaru wrx and was wondering the years to look out for. i read other topics on it, but i cou;dn't get a clear answer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted_Subaru View Post
    I might get a 08' 5 door Subaru wrx and was wondering the years to look out for. i read other topics on it, but i cou;dn't get a clear answer.
    All scoobys are good at the time will keep thier value!!

And increase with time

Oaks
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

I mean, I read that some of the 08's had some issues and was wondering the production dates to look out for.

its the 09s that are having engine problems. the biggest problem is that 08 has a less attractive body style so people say it sucks, but then in 09 subaru put a bigger turbo, and now the new body style all of a sudden isnt so bad anymore

Trust me WRC Subaru has gone but the good news is everyone who is a driver wou;d want one.

10 years time they will be retro keep hold ,look after it it will be a smalll fortune !!

Oaks
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

well I bought mine for 21.5k so I'll have an 09 turbo plus other parts for less than the price of an 09 so I think I made the right choice. I love my 08

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.