SPT Exhaust for 08+ WRX for cheap

This is a discussion on SPT Exhaust for 08+ WRX for cheap within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Couple questions for anyone: #1 Has anyone had luck convincing a supplier to give the 3.00 for the 4-door SPT ...

SPT Exhaust for 08+ WRX for cheap

Couple questions for anyone:

#1 Has anyone had luck convincing a supplier to give the $333.00 for the 4-door SPT exhaust or is it pretty much too late SOL?

#2 Has anyone done the bushing swap on the trans? My 5-speed has way too much play for my liking and was wondering if the COBB stuff is worth it.

#3 Recommendations other than exhaust, stage 2 that is a must on the new WRX?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NNAuto99 View Post
    Couple questions for anyone:

#1 Has anyone had luck convincing a supplier to give the $333.00 for the 4-door SPT exhaust or is it pretty much too late SOL?
    You're SOL.

#2 Has anyone done the bushing swap on the trans? My 5-speed has way too much play for my liking and was wondering if the COBB stuff is worth it.
    Cobb stuff is good, you can read reviews if you search.

#3 Recommendations other than exhaust, stage 2 that is a must on the new WRX?
    Downpipe w/ some type of EM - AccessPort, OpenECU, RomRaider, Protune.

haha i was wondering the same thing lol. So i called around yesterday and they all said $799.00. I even mentioned the $333 and they said they never heard of that price.

the $333 price you speak of was the intro price for the 08's when they first dropped...it was to attract 08 buyers. i purchased my SPT exhaust system 5/08 when it first came out, it's been almost a year i doubt they'd honor that price anymore...

I got SPT Exhaust in November at a dealership online that had it for the 333, and I JUMPED for it right away. Probably long gone for now, I have to admit I was lucky. It's a really good exhaust, and for 333 bucks, it's a steal.

Something "needed" that isn't exhaust or stage two?

I'd say a short shifter!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120