new wrx owner

This is a discussion on new wrx owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi I just got a 02 wrx wagon and new to modding cars. I have been reading into it a ...

new wrx owner

Hi I just got a 02 wrx wagon and new to modding cars. I have been reading into it a lot but could use some guidance. So far i have bought an aem short ram cold air intake and a carbon fiber hood cw2. I plan to try to carbon fiber most of the body and interior then do some air brushing. At the same time i would like to get some power, goal is something like 350-500 but at the same time keeping it for street usage mainly. Would like to take it to the strip at times but it would be an everyday driver. Any advice and links to good quality performance parts would be appreciated, also looking into power packages kits/complete stage kits. My main problem at the moment is that everybody abbreviates the names of parts so I am left confused on exactly what part they are talking about.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    350-500 whp = $20,000-$30,000 in mods if done right.

Money saving tip: Don't buy anything until you know what you want in the end.