Used to New 2009 WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Used to New 2009 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by gunnywrx Depends on how good ur credit score is? Also how long do you want the loan ...

Quote Originally Posted by gunnywrx View Post
    Depends on how good ur credit score is? Also how long do you want the loan for...some places go up to 72months now.

Me there was no way i was getting near $350 a month b/c not much credit history to go off of.
    Play around with some financial calcs to see what %rates and length may = $350
    My credit is good, I just bought a house, so I qualify in the Tier 1 Category. I was actually looking at 72 months because of the payments. Furthermore I am only putting down $5,000. If I could do $10,000 that would make a world of different but after just buying a house, my pockets ain't that full.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well after days of phone calls and e-mails, if everything goes well.

I will be picking up a 2009 Subaru WRX HatchBack Premium Model, 5 Speed Manual Transmission with two lovly accessories thrown in from the dealer; SPT Catback Exhaust and the Short Throw Shifter this week, all for a great price of $359.00/Month

The beauty will be the amazing black color exterior along with the black color interior.

I will be posting pictures probley by next weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post

I will be picking up a 2009 Subaru WRX HatchBack Premium Model, 5 Speed Manual Transmission with two lovly accessories thrown in from the dealer; SPT Catback Exhaust and the Short Throw Shifter this week, all for a great price of $359.00/Month

I will be posting pictures probley by next weekend!
    Great News! The subaru gods must favor you
    Who wants to have some FUN!
    ---Stink-Eye Mob #26---

Good job.

Just remember, not only do you want a god car payment, but you also want a good overall final price.

I put a deposit down for the car on Saturday and sent the dealer all my info, credit app, license, registration etc.

I just bought a house 3 months ago and my credit score was up around 749. Buying a house doesn't lower a credit score does it?

I am just nervous they will be like "your no longer in the Tier 1 Credit Catagory due to your home payment, for a while." As i need to be there for 2.9% fianancing.

Also i need to make this happen in like 2 days, ahh. Stressful! As the deal is only good till April 30th they told me.

I Support ClubWRX
    I just bought a house 3 months ago and my credit score was up around 749. Buying a house doesn't lower a credit score does it?
    It definitely changes your debt to income ratio.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    It definitely changes your debt to income ratio.
    Ahh I see, so they look at my monthly payments on my house vs my income and see if I can afford this car....

I need to ask, or can someone direct me. Whats the deal with the small intercoolers on the newer models? My previous model was a 2004 Subaru WRX and replacing the TMIC with a larger one was always a plus. Yet i see that the TMIC on the stock newer models is so small ... do people upgrade these now or no? I am trying to understand the purpose behind decreasing the size of the intercooler.

I have noticed that the hoodscope has stayed the same and that the air flow has just been more focused into the small intercooler ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I need to ask, or can someone direct me. Whats the deal with the small intercoolers on the newer models? My previous model was a 2004 Subaru WRX and replacing the TMIC with a larger one was always a plus. Yet i see that the TMIC on the stock newer models is so small ... do people upgrade these now or no? I am trying to understand the purpose behind decreasing the size of the intercooler.

I have noticed that the hoodscope has stayed the same and that the air flow has just been more focused into the small intercooler ...
    I believe it's taller and skinnier now, but approximately the same cu-in. I haven't gotten a close-up though. I know the 08+ STi Intercooler is even bigger than before though.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I believe it's taller and skinnier now, but approximately the same cu-in. I haven't gotten a close-up though. I know the 08+ STi Intercooler is even bigger than before though.
    Umm the new intercooler is like a 1/3 of the older model intercoolers in size ... look here. Why is it so small? What benefit is it to the boxer motor over the older model size.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd like to see a tape measure to it... the end tanks aren't on the top and bottom, so it may be deceiving.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I'd like to see a tape measure to it... the end tanks aren't on the top and bottom, so it may be deceiving.
    Really? Wow, i must be going crazy then. I swear it looks so much smaller!

I Support ClubWRX

It's really hard to tell.. but look how ridiculously short our ICs are on 02-07... and then on the 08's they're a lot taller. And it's impossible to see the depth from either of these angles. The new one does look more efficient though, so maybe it is slightly smaller.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

So I called the dealership today in regards to the status on the car, they go ahhh it was sold! I like wtf i put a deposit down!

They said " Well we got your deposit on Saturday, and we don't do dealer trades or anything on Saturdays, so we went to go put the deposit down and make the dealer trade happen this morning and it was sold." I wanted to smack this woman and tell her " why the heck didn't you call them saturday put the deposit down on the car to reserve it then!".

Now i am waiting for them to call me back with my opinions...

I Support ClubWRX
    So I called the dealership today in regards to the status on the car, they go ahhh it was sold! I like wtf i put a deposit down!

They said " Well we got your deposit on Saturday, and we don't do dealer trades or anything on Saturdays, so we went to go put the deposit down and make the dealer trade happen this morning and it was sold." I wanted to smack this woman and tell her " why the heck didn't you call them saturday put the deposit down on the car to reserve it then!".

Now i am waiting for them to call me back with my opinions...
    I'd say go with a different dealership. Those a-holes don't deserve your money now.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast