Volks and bolt pattern question

This is a discussion on Volks and bolt pattern question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; heyy im newby here. i blew the motor in my type s rsx. i just purchased a 2005 sti. i ...

Volks and bolt pattern question

heyy im newby here. i blew the motor in my type s rsx. i just purchased a 2005 sti. i heard i the 05 sti bolt patterns were 5x114.3. The stock wheels say 17x8. Im wanting to get my wheels shipped from home in NC (im in phx) but im unsure if the wheels will fit. the wheels are Volk Racing LE37T 18x7.5 5x114. If someone could help that would b great. I dont wana ship the wheels here if they wont fit. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Contact your local authorized Volk dealer and supply them the offset (you do not list this in your post) as well as the diameter and width and model of the wheel. Ask specifically if these wheels as stated will clear Brembo brakes on your 05 STi as this is crucial.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

ok ill do that thanks. what would b a reasonable offset for a set of wheels that will fit an 05 STI

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    ~ +48

I Support ClubWRX
    Again keep in mind that the offset alone does not guarantee a selected wheel will fit your car since your brakes present a specific requirement. See here:
    Wheels that fit the STi - NASIOC
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

make sure they are 5X114.3