Hello everybody

This is a discussion on Hello everybody within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is my first post here to say hello. I was one of the very first people in Texas to ...

Hello everybody

This is my first post here to say hello. I was one of the very first people in Texas to order an automatic bugeye wrx sedan ( my wife will not drive a standard, just my luck lol ) and plan to keep it until they stop making parts for it . Now that the warranty is out I plan to start modifying other parts of the car. I'm looking for the best "bang for the buck" starting point . Exhaust, boost controller, computer or what already upgraded the brakes and done the stock air cleaner mod. Let me know your opinions I'm ready to get to work ! Later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Is your car 2-toned?

Turboback + tune + Springs + Swaybars is a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post

turboback + tune + springs + swaybars is a great start.
    +1
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Yes, I 2 toned the car about a year ago You can see some more pics on my space MySpace.com - utmcustoms - 33 - Male - Texas - www.myspace.com/utmcustoms . also would it be a very noticeable increase in power if I installed up pipe down pipe and exhaust all at once and would a header be a waste of money on a daily driver. Could I safely add a boost controller and up the boost 2 psi . Thanks for any help.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Go ahead and install an UP and DP. After you do that I'll refer you to a good tuner depending on your area. After you get tuned you will definitely notice a difference.

And yes, aftermarket headers are a waste of money. I'm making double factory HP on a completely stock header.