WASSUP People?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WASSUP People? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I am a proud owner of a WRX limited. I just moved back to Philly, and can be found ...

WASSUP People?

Hi, I am a proud owner of a WRX limited. I just moved back to Philly, and can be found in my car at least once a day.I'll try to post some pics later this week.

2. Remove Advertisements

Holyoke, MA.
    congrats on your limited edition ownership... only a limited amount have them... lol.

seriously, congrats. especially in pa, you dont see them around much.

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Southeastern PA
    I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Philly? You are cordially invited to join us: Victory Meet is on - April 25, 2009
    Moderator for: Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review, Detailing Forum, Engine Modifications, Exterior & Appearance, Mid-Atlantic States, New Member Hangout, Off Topic, Suspension & Wheels, Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Pittsburgh, PA
    Welcome to the club!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

other than Philly Dyno, are there any open source tuners I can talk to about my car? I am running on a tune for 91 octane made at 6500 ft. altitude.
    car pulls really well with my open tune here at sea level and would like to do a baseline pull or three really.
    Last edited by EACH IT; 04-10-2009 at 06:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.