Hello Club WRX!

This is a discussion on Hello Club WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone! I'm Spencer and obviously new to this forum. I'm going to throw in some stuff about me real ...

Hello Club WRX!

Hello everyone! I'm Spencer and obviously new to this forum. I'm going to throw in some stuff about me real quick so read on if you like.

I'm not too old but have been working on cars a long time. I have an 82 GMC Jimmy that is pretty much just how I want it, tough, torquey and lifted. haha!

About 3 years ago my friend got an 02 WRX and I have been helping him mod it since day one. That is when I realized it was time to join the import turbo scene. My other friend got an 05 STI about a year and a half ago and we have done some stuff to that as well. Regardless to say I saved up for a few years and about 9 months ago I picked up an 04 STI kept it for about a week and brought it back, don't get me wrong it was a fun car but I wasn't feeling it. I then went and got an 03 silver WRX I figured I would have to work a lot harder to get this one up to par much like I did with my truck and Something about the round headlights dragged me in

Over the last few months I have installed a Cobb down pipe, magna flow catback, Injen short ram intake and picked up a Cobb tuner. The car is running good but the reason I saved up is so I could get some stuff. Well that time came last week, I ordered a hand full of stuff and I want to know what you all think. Here I go.

Agency Power Fuel Rails
    750cc DeatschWerks Cobb spec injectors (a little overkill but for future use of course)
    255lph Walbro fuel pump
    New TMIC, forgot the brand
    Perrin up-pipe
    Boost control
    VF39 Turbo (I'm not looking to burn anything up so I figure I'm pretty safe with this till I get around to hard engine mods)
    Turbo Timer (Not too necessary but I still wanted it)
    KnockLite / Shift light
    Cobb Stage 1 suspension (haven't picked out my springs yet)

I'm going to have an install party in a few weeks and then send it down the street for a pro-tune I will be taking pictures too

Ok this post is getting long but leaves less questions. Does anyone have any suggestions on my little project? I am also looking into body kits but I'm not sure if I would rather keep the stock look. hmmmm

Well that's a little about me, I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    hello spencer!

I am also looking into body kits but I'm not sure if I would rather keep the stock look.
    stay... away... from... the body kits!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    hello spencer!

stay... away... from... the body kits!
    Haha, any particular reason? The only mod I really need is a new scoop to acomidate my big TMIC. I was looking into kits if I wanted to put on a FMIC I have hallowed out two bumpers already for some friends

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    just personal preference. almost all kits look tacky and dont fit well (imo)

i'm a fan of a simple front lip. clean & effective.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Fair enough they do give a bit of a rice rocket tacky vibe. My neighbor backed into me and dented my bumpers just enough for insurance to cut a check big enough to replace them completely. I think I'll just go get some new stock ones and install them during my party.

Then I'll go for paint after the pro tune

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Hello and welcome.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

Yes, welcome to the club!
    2004 WRX