First WRX (Advice?) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First WRX (Advice?) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Dan55556 Sounds like this may be the direction I'm leaning towards. The more I read about the ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan55556 View Post
    Sounds like this may be the direction I'm leaning towards. The more I read about the 09's the more I'd like to see myself in one.
    If you haven't yet already, go test drive one ASAP..i was looking at the mazdaspeed 3 & 6, 350z, gtl, gli, r32, and the evo..and when i got into the 09 wrx i knew that was the one i was getting. I also test drove an 08 STI that you might be able to get a real steal on. the dealer was gunna give me 4000 off the sticker just for it being a new 08

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User streetfighterkz's Avatar
    Just a thought....depending on your age, the insurance might kill you. Before I bought my Bugeye I went into my insurance account and did an estimate on what the change in my premium would be. I think alot of people forget this when buying a brand new car and end up over their heads with a new car payment and a higher insurance premium. Just my $0.02.

Later, Doug

I checked into the insurance increase before I started test driving. It certainly IS much more expensive, but very managable. Good Thought though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by streetfighterkz View Post
    Just a thought....depending on your age, the insurance might kill you. Before I bought my Bugeye I went into my insurance account and did an estimate on what the change in my premium would be. I think alot of people forget this when buying a brand new car and end up over their heads with a new car payment and a higher insurance premium. Just my $0.02.

Later, Doug
    That is the only reason i couldnt get an STI

even the wrx increased my insurance

Still in contemplation mode. I've almost convinced myself to save a bit more and get an '09. I won't be getting the '02.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12