New Scoobie owner! 09 WRX 5-door
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Scoobie owner! 09 WRX 5-door within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm not picking it up until tomorrow morning at 10, but I had to tell someone because I'm so damn ...

New Scoobie owner! 09 WRX 5-door

I'm not picking it up until tomorrow morning at 10, but I had to tell someone because I'm so damn excited!

It's a 2009 WRX hatch, dark gray metallic with the STI short-throw shifter, auto-dimming mirror with compass, and some cargo net thingy...and some other accessories they used to add to the sticker price, lol.

I've always loved WRX's since the bug eye, but never got the courage to go buy one. Now that they've beefed it up and made it look like jesus on wheels, I had to go test drive one last night. I fell in love in about 28 seconds. I cannot believe how smooth of a ride it is, and how much faster it is than the previous WRX's. I seriously felt like I was driving a $40,000 car. Incredible car, can't wait to pick it up tomorrow and become a new Suby owner!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    congrats on the new car! treat her well & welcome to the club

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

congrats and welcome to the club! Post some pics when you get her!
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Oh, absolutely.

My car payment is going up over $100 but I don't care. These new WRX's are badass rides.

09 guy

Make sure you follow the break in procedures and watch for any paint issues. I'd get the extended warranty also. There has been some problems reported.

Warranty Issues & SOA Problems - NASIOC

welcome and enjoy your new wrx, and the nice extra power.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxmike09 View Post
    Make sure you follow the break in procedures and watch for any paint issues. I'd get the extended warranty also. There has been some problems reported.

Warranty Issues & SOA Problems - NASIOC
    Wow, that thread scared me. My VIN is about 1500 higher than the highest one on that list though. Hopefully that's a good thing.

hey congrats on the new car enjoy....

Congrats, The more I drive my 09 5 door the more I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mpavlinac View Post
    Congrats, The more I drive my 09 5 door the more I like it.
    I fell in love before I drove it a single mile in the test drive. I've only owned it for 12 hours and I'm obsessed with it. lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.