were to next

This is a discussion on were to next within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; NEW to WRX 2004 old chevy man i have header,up ,down and no cat and 3 out. i also have ...

were to next

NEW to WRX 2004 old chevy man
    i have header,up ,down and no cat and 3 out. i also have cold air intake and fuel pump. next to buy is pink inj.,fuel rails and new turbo so many???no real clue the one to buy. also need to pick up a new tmic. were in Ohio ,Dayton can i get a tune done or what do i need to buy??? all the help will help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello, if you get no responses here try searching or then posting to the local forum, as local users will likely be lurking there and people will have experience with your area. Enjoy.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sd_gr View Post
    hello, if you get no responses here try searching or then posting to the local forum, as local users will likely be lurking there and people will have experience with your area. Enjoy.
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links: