novice to site, but not my bugeye..what'sup

This is a discussion on novice to site, but not my bugeye..what'sup within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey yall what's up, i'm an addict to my suby as i'm sure most of you are..finally a group of ...

novice to site, but not my bugeye..what'sup

hey yall what's up, i'm an addict to my suby as i'm sure most of you are..finally a group of pps that understand the meaning of SUBARU. i'm a broke college kid, but interested in ideas tofix nd tastefully trick out my car. i'm sure i'll find somethin in a forum, but what would it take to beef up my exhaust. I don't want the cheap honda rice burner sound, but a deep rich sound. good to be here.

thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

post pics of your ride!
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

Quote Originally Posted by wrxrallyracer View Post
    hey yall what's up, i'm an addict to my suby as i'm sure most of you are..finally a group of pps that understand the meaning of SUBARU. i'm a broke college kid, but interested in ideas tofix nd tastefully trick out my car. i'm sure i'll find somethin in a forum, but what would it take to beef up my exhaust. I don't want the cheap honda rice burner sound, but a deep rich sound. good to be here.

thanks.
    cant go wrong with the SPT exhaust, but being a broke college grad myself, i can feel your pain and certainly cant afford an exhaust for my rex. all in due time my friend
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby3 View Post
    cant go wrong with the SPT exhaust, but being a broke college grad myself, i can feel your pain and certainly cant afford an exhaust for my rex. all in due time my friend
    welcome to the club.

lol im actually about to use my scholarship money to buy myself an sti as soon as i sell my wrx.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911
    sup
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.