New Member here.

This is a discussion on New Member here. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dont have a Subi, i got a stang, but i always wanted one. names ryan, i have a shop opening ...

New Member here.

Dont have a Subi, i got a stang, but i always wanted one.

names ryan, i have a shop opening up in CT soon, and would like to get STI. i've always wanted one, i have a 500whp stang, boost turned down, i had a SI but sold it, and as you know rear wheel drive is good for a few months, and the Si didnt have enough power.

i figure a AWD STI would be perfect plus i have some mod ideas.

here are some pics of the stang:Eleanor Mustang for Sale pictures by warner_ro - Photobucket

here is a slide show video of the stang:
    YouTube - 2007 Mustang GT Custom Tribute 500+whp

here is live action of it:
    YouTube - 2007 Ultimate Eleanor Mustang. For Sale.

i dont mean to advertise the car for sale on here, that is just the name of the video on youtube

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club, Ryan.

Please take some time to explore the links in my signature.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I Support ClubWRX
    That's a nice car. Welcome.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

hey nice car, not a real fan of the new style stangs (dad had an 04 cobra ) but i can appreciate a nice car, and that what youve got. its very clean and nostalgic, welcome to the club
    2007 WRB WRX Limited SOLD
    2008 QSM Legacy Spec.B

Quote Originally Posted by falkonsti View Post
    hey nice car, not a real fan of the new style stangs (dad had an 04 cobra ) but i can appreciate a nice car, and that what youve got. its very clean and nostalgic, welcome to the club
    thnaks guys for the nice comments, i am looking to purchase a 06-07 STI. what is a fair avg. price to pay for one. i am finding them for like 22-27k. so i was hoping to know whats decent so i can negotiate. obviously 22k is better but there is crap on it and its got a ton of miles. where is the best place to buy? on here? auto trader. i am looking for something with some mods so if someone out there has one for sale let me know and send me a link w/ some pics. thanks all