Cant get enough!

This is a discussion on Cant get enough! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I skimmed through a couple of posts on here and everyone sounds real chill. I just bought my 07 WRX ...

Cant get enough!

I skimmed through a couple of posts on here and everyone sounds real chill. I just bought my 07 WRX a few months ago (used, but in real nice shape). I figured I wouldn't want to make any mods but the more I drive it the more I LOVE it!!! This car kicks a$$!

Looking to make a few initial upgrades. Prolly a cool air intake and cat bak exhaust upgrade. I think I have what the dealer would call a "premium" package on my subaru....I know I know, "that's what she said" But seriously, I have upgraded brakes, bucket seats, rims, and a few other upgrades that I probably dont event know about.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I haven't really been a big gear head, but this car has sparked a major interest in developing some knowledge and expertise. Any suggested upgrades? I was looking into an HKS Cat Bak Exhaust. Am I on the right track?

Thanks. Feels good to own a suby.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.

You should really take some time to thoroughly explore the links in my signature.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Congrats on the new purchase.... You will be happy with it... I would do some research on your modifications first before moving forward... Try and figure out what your ultimate goal with the car is first and go from there...
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime