Grill emblem removal?

This is a discussion on Grill emblem removal? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How can I get that WRX emblem off the grill? I don't wanna damage any of the grill...

Grill emblem removal?

How can I get that WRX emblem off the grill? I don't wanna damage any of the grill

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

get a wooden popsicle stick and gently pry it off its only double stick tape under it. if theirs any tape left over a heat gun or adhesive remover will clean it up.

sorry never mind the last post i thought you wanted to get off the center emblem.

The 09 with the sport grill has some kind of clips on the emblem. I am gonna try and let ya know. Peace

what year wrx?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

as far as removing the grill emblem, your going to have a oval flat area where the emblem sits in. with some clip wholes. its not like the grill look underneath. unless your planing to fill it in with something?... idk? btw im talking about a 07 here, so maybe your in luck with an older model...
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.