Error messages
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Error messages within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I am still pretty new here, and I can't seem to get my WRX's pics on in the gallery....

Error messages

Hi, I am still pretty new here, and I can't seem to get my WRX's pics on in the gallery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX diagonal front left.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice Car.
    What does the error message say?

Here's some more pics... it works here...

My WRX after 2 months of fun! I am new to this car, but the previous woner babied it, yet ran it how it should be run, hard, yet carefully. It has endless performance upgrades (engine pics coming), and the wheels spin so easily, I am relearning how to drive at 36 years old. So far, I only upgraded the rims and installed a harness bar. It came with the Ti down/up pipe and catless 3.5" exhaust, vf34, EMU piggyback, colder Bosch Fusion plugs, short shift, Borla catless 'Hush/Race' and a bunch of other little stuff... it was 'desnorkussed', and as I discover more mods, I will list them. This car is going in for coilovers shortly, along with a brake upgrade (Wilwood, I am guessing, unless there is a sale on Project Mu_). I'd also like a muffler with a little less hanger material. The system is light, but the muffler is not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails car2.jpg   carpic1.jpg   carfriends 056.jpg   WRXoutsideinterior.jpg   WRXintakeengineside.jpg  

WRXintakefrontside.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase View Post
    Nice Car.
    What does the error message say?

Trouble opening Japeg/

never seen it before...

I Support ClubWRX
    The admins are working on correcting the gallery issues.

Sorry about the inconvenience.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Here's the message, verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    The admins are working on correcting the gallery issues.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Problem running JPEGTRAN:

"/usr/bin/jpegtran" -copy none /home/httpd/vhosts/clubwrx.net/httpdocs/photopost/data/500/carfriends_057.JPG

Error Code: 1

and no worries, it is something I can do at any time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.