Need Some Help

This is a discussion on Need Some Help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im new to this and im just ryin to get some input on anyways to mod my wrx... i want ...

Baltimore,MD. (Originally 4rom LA, Cali4rnia.)

Question Need Some Help

Im new to this and im just ryin to get some input on anyways to mod my wrx... i want to find stuff at an affordable but reasonable price... so if anyone has any websites or places i could go to to check stuff out or have any input on what i should do to my rex... be more than welcome...her name is suzie btw.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Look for used parts and/or limit yourself to upgrading expendables in need of replacement anyway. Check the registered vendors for new partys and the sticky threads for mod paths.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

It mainly depends on what you are tying to go for. I can tell you that I am more of a sleeper kind of guy, my 2005 WRX is putting out about 285-300HP and looks completely stock. So I would say first figure out what you are leaning towards (all show, all go, or a nice mix between the two).
    Wicked Effects
    Blobeye Syndicate #108