Introduction

This is a discussion on Introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I recently got my frist subaru. It is a 2005 silver WRX all stock, with 8500 miles for 15,000. It ...

Introduction

I recently got my frist subaru.
    It is a 2005 silver WRX all stock, with 8500 miles for 15,000. It works and runs great but only thing right now is the radio. It is just static. I want to get a new deck and speakers for my first mod.

Before owning this I had a salvaged Oldsmobile Alero that I got for free from a junk yard and then rebuilt the engine for about 800 bucks and drove it for 3 years till it had atbout 250k miles and i sold it for 600 bucks and bought my new subaru.

I wanted to know if anyone here as used autodvdgps? its a website and Id like to buy something from them but Ive never heard of them before...any recommendation?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi!

Maybe the antenna is disconnected?

Nice car!

Never heard of the site, sorry.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I don't think the antena is disconnected, I think it is just a ****ty aftermarket deck. Anyone else heard of autodvdgps?

I Support ClubWRX
    Does your model have an external antenna? If not, do you have tinted windows?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

The car is fully stock, no tinted windows and no external antenna.