Hey all

This is a discussion on Hey all within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I wanted say hello,Im new to the subaru crowd, I have an 08 wrx. Loving the car so far, but ...

Hey all

I wanted say hello,Im new to the subaru crowd, I have an 08 wrx. Loving the car so far, but i have a question i was hoping u guys might be able to answer.

1. I have the option of putting dvds into the stereo and watching movies, which makes this great for passengers, but the dam thing cuts off when the car moves, is there any fix to make the video feed stay on at all times.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have an alpine deck in my car and there's a wire that goes to the e brake. So when the e brake is pulled the saftey feature is taken off the deck. i could take that wire and connect it to a ground so deck always thinks the e brake is pulled. Thats basically how mine works, but it may be illegal in your state to have the dvd player working while the car is moving I would check your state laws and it may also void your warranty messing with wires.
    07 WRX STi Stock - my new baby
    02 WRX 225 hp 222 tq - Not at Fault Accident TOTALED

I Support ClubWRX
    But the works DVD may not work exactly that way. I could swear there's been a thread explaining what to do to get the result the OP wants in the forum somewhere, but my search skills have failed me and I can't find it. It's there though, I can sense it... Sorry; hope you find the info and welcome!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.