Just picked up an 06 wagon!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just picked up an 06 wagon! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just joined the subi love! I've always been a Jeep man dreaming of some fun in a turbo'd awd machine. ...

Just picked up an 06 wagon!

Just joined the subi love! I've always been a Jeep man dreaming of some fun in a turbo'd awd machine. I finally traded in the Cherokee and picked up this 06 wagon a few days ago. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Bought it from Fair Oaks Jeep in Chantilly, VA when I was back home for break. Got a great deal (in a pretty heated negotiation). It was advertised as %100 stock but I took a closer look and saw a Whiteline rear sway and what looks like some STi pinks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice machine! I was looking for an 06 but due to the cost of it, I'm gonna have to go with an 05 wagon. Good stuff, enjoy!

Nice! Welcome to the club.
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Nice whip.

always love tah see anutha wagon owner.

take that roof rack off.

love that color.
    Blobeye Syndicate #200 GAR!!!!!

congrats and welcome to the club!
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Welcome to the club man!

thanks for the warm welcome!

I've been rolling with a stage 2 sti in my area that noticed my wagon. Being the nice guy he is with a bunch of stock sti parts laying around, I've already inherited a K&N drop-in, bolted on a STi cat-back, and painted my headlights last night. After class i'll put em back together and get some pics up. Considering my lack of money after buying the car, it looks like I'm just going to be adding small touches until summer.

I think i might paint my wheels this weekend though...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.