new to the subie world

This is a discussion on new to the subie world within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sup all? i have made up my mind to finally join this world after trying some others. i am looking ...

new to the subie world

sup all? i have made up my mind to finally join this world after trying some others. i am looking to buy my first (hopefully not my last) subaru this summer and am looking for some advice in a lot of different areas. im not new to the whole forum deal, so i wont make too much fuss or cause problems, but hopefully can learn some important lessons about subaru's. my plans are to find a wrx this summer and stay pretty much stock for the next year (except suspension and minor things) until i really have an understanding of how to properly modify the car for the things i want to do. i want the straight line performance, the ability to auto-x and still have a reliable dd. ill answer any questions yall might have and throw out 100000000 ?'s of my own!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club.

good info. here

Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."