New Guy From Orlando 2008 WRX.

This is a discussion on New Guy From Orlando 2008 WRX. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to see if there were any good Subaru Car Clubs around Central Florida?? Thanks....

Smile New Guy From Orlando 2008 WRX.

Just wanted to see if there were any good Subaru Car Clubs around Central Florida??

Thanks.
    Last edited by 08WRX.DLD; 03-13-2009 at 12:42 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    subaru meet is every wednesday at 9pm

in the sonics parking lot on 436 by the 408 exit

242 south semoran blvd
    orlando, FL 32807-3805

on one side of the lot there are 240/drifters and the other side there are subarus. make sure you go to the right one. lol

South East Region Forum - NASIOC
    also check that frequently for any big meets or cruises (i generally cross post them here anyway though)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thank's!

Hey! Thanks, I will defiantly stop by one night to check it out. Do you guy's all autocross together very much? Or do you tend to drag race more often?

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    subaru meet is every wednesday at 9pm

in the sonics parking lot on 436 by the 408 exit

242 south semoran blvd
    orlando, FL 32807-3805

on one side of the lot there are 240/drifters and the other side there are subarus. make sure you go to the right one. lol

South East Region Forum - NASIOC
    also check that frequently for any big meets or cruises (i generally cross post them here anyway though)

I Support ClubWRX
    i'd say its 50/50. i myself have only done auto-crossing. we had a big subaru challenge at gainesville raceway. (i came in 1st place for my class! woo woo) lol.

i dont know if youre new to orlando or not but orlando speedworld is open wednesday and friday 6:30-11 for drags every week.

desiree

Thanks, Good 2 Know!

Yeah! I have only been down here in Orlando for little over 8 months, Moved from Michigan after I Graduated, the only problem is I have been work a ton of O.T at my company. So I have not had a chance to meet up with any car clubs yet or meet some people with Subiís. Generally what days are the autocross events held on down here Saturday or Sundayís & I hear that there is a new track closer to Orlando, Orange drive or something? Have you tried it out yet?

Thanks!

i'd say its 50/50. i myself have only done auto-crossing. we had a big subaru challenge at gainesville raceway. (i came in 1st place for my class! woo woo) lol.

i dont know if youre new to orlando or not but orlando speedworld is open wednesday and friday 6:30-11 for drags every week.

I Support ClubWRX
    well the subie-only autocross is once a year

regular autocrosses are usually held on sunday @ a place in taveres. i've never been there so i dont know too much about it.

South East 2009 Autocross Schedules - NASIOC

you can always check there for the schedules

as far as the new track:
    Test Your Suby Skills @ Cfrc Every Friday Night, Presented By Kami Speed!! - NASIOC

they've canceled all events until the end of the month. they still need to get their final approval from the city or something

desiree

WRXtreme - That sounds pretty cool being able to drag every week. We have a Jap club in the South of England where we have a collection of Soarers and Integras etc etc they are always bragging about how quick they are of the line.

Up to the point when I offered to arrange a race meet at Santa Pod Drag strip and they are bailed out.

Chickens scarred of a little 2 litre GC8
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

well the subie-only autocross is once a year
    Hey, Thanks! again for all the Info about what's going on around Orlando. I will diffently stop out at Sonics one night to check it out. Maybe I will see you out there sometime?

regular autocrosses are usually held on sunday @ a place in taveres. i've never been there so i dont know too much about it.

South East 2009 Autocross Schedules - NASIOC

you can always check there for the schedules

as far as the new track:
    Test Your Suby Skills @ Cfrc Every Friday Night, Presented By Kami Speed!! - NASIOC

they've canceled all events until the end of the month. they still need to get their final approval from the city or something