what would be the best bov for 05 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on what would be the best bov for 05 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i have a 2005 wrx and im looking to get an easy to install, bolt on bov that can handle ...

what would be the best bov for 05 wrx

i have a 2005 wrx and im looking to get an easy to install, bolt on bov that can handle high and low boost and has a good sound. i know it has to be a recirculating one but i am just looking for some suggestions on ones to get. right now my car is stock but im getting full exhaust some more bolt ons and a tune. i am ordering a bov within the next 24 hours. i was looking at the hks ssqv. any help would be appreciated thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Stock is best.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Stock is best.
    2012 Lightning Red WRX
    Sold: 2006 Sti
    Sold: 07 335i coupe Monaco Blue

Stock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Stock is best.
    Leave it alone the stock BPV works just fine.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.