New SoCal Gal
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New SoCal Gal within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, I posted an intro in my region, figured I would put one here as well! I'm Melissa, picked ...

New SoCal Gal

Hey everyone,
    I posted an intro in my region, figured I would put one here as well! I'm Melissa, picked up an 06 WRX TR on Friday. Completely stock as of now, no idea where to begin on mods. I want to enjoy the newness first then worry bout something after that wears off!! Can't wait to learn everything I can.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club!!
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Welcome! There is a wealth of info here, so don't hesitate to ask

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Welcome to the club!

Hi! I'm from Sta. Clarita Welcome to the club! I suggest that start with the basic mods like cold air intake, BOV(Blow off valves), and exhaust. Just pm me if you have any questions and i'll be glad to help.

welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by warax07 View Post
    Hi! I'm from Sta. Clarita Welcome to the club! I suggest that start with the basic mods like cold air intake, BOV(Blow off valves), and exhaust. Just pm me if you have any questions and i'll be glad to help.
    i suggest to the OP to not to listen to this guy. the only thing that you should do from what he says is the exhaust and get a tune, this would be would stage 2.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by warax07 View Post
    I suggest that start with the basic mods like cold air intake, BOV(Blow off valves)

no, no, & more no.

welcome to the club! before you start modding, do a LOT of research. here are some good places to start with:

Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

Engine Performance FAQ [[[READ ME]]]

& make sure you use the stickies at the top of every forum. they usually have really good information.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Hello my name is Oak1ey and I'm a scoobyhoolic

Welcome to the club Melissa I am on my second Scooby now and I learnt pretty much everything I know from the threads and the people like Weasel and The J.

Being from the UK is cool as we get a selection of cars you guys don't and vice versa which is cool as we learn from each other.

Check out the gallery link below for some Jap rides I have captured.

Oaks
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.