Proud new owner of STi, with questions? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Proud new owner of STi, with questions? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hmm, sounds good. Thanks for the referral. I think Arlington is qutie a ways from me but if I can't ...

Hmm, sounds good. Thanks for the referral. I think Arlington is qutie a ways from me but if I can't find anyone good around here I would guess its worth the trip to make sure its tuned right. Has anyone heard much about torque or horsepower freaks? They lived right down from me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishGuy
    Hmm, sounds good. Thanks for the referral. I think Arlington is qutie a ways from me but if I can't find anyone good around here I would guess its worth the trip to make sure its tuned right.
    You're probably looking at ~3 hours (it's been a long time since I've been out there), but driving that far for a solid tune is more common than you'd think.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

No i will beleive it. Tuning is one of hte most important parts. Has anyone ever heard any reviews on torque freaks or horsepower freaks? They are right down the road from me.
    I was going to post pics but i cant figure out how, when i add image it wants a url and i just have them saved on my computer no url.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishGuy View Post
    No i will beleive it. Tuning is one of hte most important parts. Has anyone ever heard any reviews on torque freaks or horsepower freaks? They are right down the road from me.
    I was going to post pics but i cant figure out how, when i add image it wants a url and i just have them saved on my computer no url.
    ImageShack® - Image Hosting

When you upload, it should have a few options on the left with a picture on the right. Right-click on the image and select "Copy image location" or something along those lines. If not, it'll have a "direct link" URL. Copy that.

I uploaded four pictures the other night, and I had two of each. I'm not really sure which "setup" you'll get

As for the other tuners, I haven't heard anything about them. Dom used to build aircraft engines, so his attention to detail is pretty impeccable. Another thing about Dom is that he likes open-source tuning, so there's no need to buy an AccessPORT.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12