Introduction from Colorado
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Introduction from Colorado within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, Just a quick introduction from a new member. I'm a long-time WRX lover, who is finally getting ready ...

Introduction from Colorado

Hello all,
    Just a quick introduction from a new member.
    I'm a long-time WRX lover, who is finally getting ready to pull the trigger and buy a new one, and wanted to come hang out here for a little bit and glean some information.

Thanks for all your information so far - and all that is to come!

Also - any dealer recommendations in Colorado would be much appreciated.

Thanks

- Goonies never say die

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome, hope we supply you with all the info/laughter you can handle..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

welcome to the club.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Welcome!

If you are in Denver, I would check out flatirons subaru. My friends that have bought from there have had nothing but good things to say.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek-Fox View Post
    Welcome!

If you are in Denver, I would check out flatirons subaru. My friends that have bought from there have had nothing but good things to say.
    yea, Flatirons is really good and I buy most of my performance parts through them. Another decent dealer is GO Subaru West if you're near Golden. I had good luck with them too

Where in Colorado are you? i live in broomfield.

I have dealt with Mike Shaw Subaru on 104th a few times for warranty work and they have done me pretty well, haven't bought a car from them though so i cant vouch for that.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead42 View Post
    Where in Colorado are you? i live in broomfield.

I have dealt with Mike Shaw Subaru on 104th a few times for warranty work and they have done me pretty well, haven't bought a car from them though so i cant vouch for that.
    Ironically enough, I've heard good things about the sales team at Mike Shaw on 104th, but I have had a few horror stories happen with their service department. Seems they have a few people who flunked the Subaru technician exams yet somehow still got a job.

OK just kidding but seriously they couldn't get my s*** right three times I took it to em, and it was a headache for everyone involved. So I went to GO Subaru West in Golden and their lead mechanic came outside with a wrench and adjusted my cruise control cable and I was fixed and on my way. I couldn't believe it. It didn't cost me $2000 and three different trips to the dealer to figure that out! Haha long story, sorry to ramble...

I used to live in Thornton. I moved up to the mountains here for the work opportunities that are no longer here, so I'm stuck until I can get back down to Denver where I want to be. It sucks.

yeah the service guy, i think his name is gerry, was an ass hole to me at first, he played me off as a punk kid at first but after i talked with him for a little while he changed his attitude and has taken care of me pretty well when i went in there a few times after that.

where in the mountains do you live?

Oh and another good website to check out is awdpirates.com or .net or something its local and they have meets all the time and its a pretty good group of people.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead42 View Post
    yeah the service guy, i think his name is gerry, was an ass hole to me at first, he played me off as a punk kid at first but after i talked with him for a little while he changed his attitude and has taken care of me pretty well when i went in there a few times after that.

where in the mountains do you live?

Oh and another good website to check out is awdpirates.com or .net or something its local and they have meets all the time and its a pretty good group of people.
    That's cool. I dealt mostly with the manager at the time, Jonathon I think his name was. He was nice enough, and I understand it wasn't his fault he had an idiot for a mechanic working on my car. Never again...and it's such a shame too, because I hate feeling like I can't go back to a certain place.

I live in Avon currently. Do you know where that is? It's pretty lame up here, no doubt.

Yea I kick it on awdpirates sometimes. I really want to get in good with SUBA Performance if I can... if I can ever get back down there that is.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.