2006 WRX Rear Differential

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX Rear Differential within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, this is my first time posting though i have been a member for some time.I did however have a ...

2006 WRX Rear Differential

Hi, this is my first time posting though i have been a member for some time.I did however have a question. Recently my 2006 wrx was hit in the rear while parked by a car doing around 40mph. When i got it back from being fixed the claim had covered everything but my rear differential and in turn will run me about 2grand.The car only has 36K miles on it and I only take it to work and back with some intown driving here and there.Needless to say the car is not beat on.I was wondering what the best way to go about this was or if anyone had any information that would be useful to me, it will be greatly appreciated.Thanks
    Last edited by Nalstar; 02-26-2009 at 06:27 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Buy a used one. If you want a guarantee that it works, go to some place like y2kimports.com who sells them used.

Or you could buy a good aftermarket one for under $1,000.

junk yard

Yeah you can call local junk yards typically there are 3 main computers that all junk yard refer to for available cars so try a local yard or one on the net ? You never know what you will find