WRX 265 Power Adders

This is a discussion on WRX 265 Power Adders within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi folks, brand new to the forum and to be honest import cars. I currently drive an 06 Mustang GT ...

WRX 265 Power Adders

Hi folks, brand new to the forum and to be honest import cars. I currently drive an 06 Mustang GT with a few power adders which have bumped my car up to 350 BHP. I'm looking at trading it in towards a WRX 265 for a few reasons, one being the AWD as I live in Canada where my Stang has no practicality and two we have a 8 month old which again doesn't go so well in a 2 doors sports car.

I have a few questions before I leap in, is there any way for me to get this car up to 300+ horse and how much is it going to cost. I don't want to go to the STI because I'm not a fan of the hatchback at all. Any help would be appreciated as I know nothing about Subaru modifying and I'm really looking forward to getting in this car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

With cobb stage 1 (just an ECU reflash) you can be up to STI numbers as far as power. The cost for a cobb accessport is 695, I am looking to go the open sources route, but have yet to find a stage 1 map for the 09 WRX, and since I don't know tuning I wait

Thanks, that's the response I'm looking for. I looked at Cobbs web page but they don't seem to have anything for the 265 yet. Is it available but not on the website yet?

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    cobb . wrx accessport . map listing

you mustve been looking in the wrong place

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thanks a million bro!

take a look at DSPORT magazine, they did a pretty good write-up for this month's issue on mods for the 09 wrx. They added the accessport, codd downpipe, and K&N drop-in filter. they ended up with i think about 270BHP with those three mods and it cost about $1300

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Trix View Post
    take a look at DSPORT magazine, they did a pretty good write-up for this month's issue on mods for the 09 wrx. They added the accessport, codd downpipe, and K&N drop-in filter. they ended up with i think about 270BHP with those three mods and it cost about $1300
    270 wheel horsepower