New Member: 06 STi | Maryland

This is a discussion on New Member: 06 STi | Maryland within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So new here, and just wanted to formally introduce myself to the group. Had the STi for over a year ...

New Member: 06 STi | Maryland

So new here, and just wanted to formally introduce myself to the group. Had the STi for over a year and have gotten pretty comfortable with it and I plan on starting a few modifications soon. If there is anyone in the DC/Baltimore area getting together, I'd love to know about it. I'm interested to see what everyone has done to their cars. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a decent meet too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club.

check here for local meets and such.
    Mid-Atlantic States - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

welcome incorpse!!

what part of MD? my aunt used to live in bowie (or is it bouie, or bouwie) ah **** it you know what i mean.

welcome again
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

Thanks

I live in the Columbia area, nice place, a lot of rich people and never see an wrx unless it's on base.

I think I'm gonna ask around for a utec or maybe get lucky and find someone who would help me set up the stage ii ecu in a couple of months. Plan on running a turbo back catless SR*S. The company seems really good and offers a decent product for the price. I can't wait!

I Support ClubWRX
    There is a Bi-Weekly meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in White Marsh on Weds.

There are sometimes "fun runs" in the spring and summer months over a bit closer to you.

Nasioc.com and go to their Mid-Alantic forum...a lot more local action there.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"